Regal Advisory Services, Inc Glenview, Illinois
Full-Time W-2 Salary + Bonus ~ Hybrid Glenview Office and Remote ~ Will establish new Office for right Advisor
This unique WEALTH ADVISOR role will have the opportunity to work with a legacy group of Regal clients and share in revenue while growing legacy relationships. We seek candidates who have proven service and sales skills, who are effective and results driven. Qualified candidates are focused on deepening and broadening client relationship while using a full suite of tools and technology to facilitate outstanding outcomes.
We have a strong marketing solution for building assets and employ 'world-class" technology and systems.
You will have an opportunity to participate in the firm's benefit offering while enjoying a substantially improved compensation/payout reward compared to other financial advisory roles.
- Create and implement comprehensive financial solutions to meet client goals and objectives
- Grow and maintain client relationships, assets and revenue
- Remain current with products, technologies/tools, wealth strategies and economic and market trends
- Meet all Regulation Best Interest, Form CRS, Fiduciary and other regulatory commitments and requirements
- Meet all Regal compliance requirements and operational processes
- Actively participate in training and development to continually improve your ability to provide best advice and service for clients
~ Client-first approach ~ Leadership traits ~ Sales intelligence
~ Drives for results ~ High Integrity ~ Accountability
- Series 7 securities license
- Series 66 or equivalent securities license
- Life, Health and Variable Annuity license or ability to obtain within 6 months of employment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience as a Financial Advisor delivering advice and managing client relationships
- Clean CRD/U4
- Proficiency with financial planning and research tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
EMPOWERING SUCCESS - INSPIRING EXCELLENCE
Regal is a diversified financial services enterprise serving private clients, professional investors and institutions. We are adding a Wealth Advisor to our team to assist in the growth of our Wealth Management business.
Our mission is to be THE Trusted Advisor for our clients. Our passion is empowering our team members so that they can best serve clients and perform work that inspires them to deliver excellence.
We value those who are ambitious dreamers and doers; talented professionals who are creative, courageous, and dare to think big and act on big ideas. We want leaders, role players, pioneers and coaches. Above all, we want good, ethical people who enjoy their work, have a positive outlook, are willing to share their talents and skills, and who can contribute to the whole of the organization.
Learn more about how you can "Share the Wealth" by sending your resume.